★ ☆ ✰ ✯ ✡ ✪ ✶ ✱ ✲ ✴ ✼ ✻ ✵ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❖ ❄ ❆ ❋ ❂ ⁂

Saturday 28 January 2017

A little bit more about my reviews....



 For some reason those things I get for review are much better in quality and customer services then the things I purchase. I believe this is because the company has so much confidence and believe in the features of their product that they passionately give it out to people for testing without being worried about having bad reviews. When I compared the things which I bought and the one I reviewed or tested for retailers I usually found that the later always meet my expectation while the bought items seems to always had some flaws. For example I received a laundry basket for review and it was such high quality compared to the one I bought which I ended up complaining about to the seller for its poor quality. 
 
In addition to this, the things I receive for reviewing always has an extra or unique feature which the seller are very proud of. Therefore, you can have total confidence on my reviewed items. 👍 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Sellers in Electricals