★ ☆ ✰ ✯ ✡ ✪ ✶ ✱ ✲ ✴ ✼ ✻ ✵ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❖ ❄ ❆ ❋ ❂ ⁂

Tuesday 17 January 2017

Mermaid tail blanket ( A new type of blanket which keeps you warm and makes you look like a mermaid)

This mermaid tail blanket came very well packaged in a plastic bag. Inside I found one adult mermaid tail blanket and 2 pretty hair bands. This mermaid tail blanket is suitable for both kids and adults and it has a lot of room in it. There is a slit on the back which is large and easy enough to get in and out. This blanket is much longer then the previous mermaid blanket I had. It covers me all the way to the shoulder and I could also cover my face and take a nap in it if I want to as it's flexible and has the hole at the bottom of the tail for my legs to stretch out. it's very comfortable almost like a sleep bag. The knitting is one continuous simple style and looks very appealing. When compared the quality of the material of this blanket with others it's far superior and better then others. Overalls thumps up for this blanket from me

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Sellers in Electricals