★ ☆ ✰ ✯ ✡ ✪ ✶ ✱ ✲ ✴ ✼ ✻ ✵ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❖ ❄ ❆ ❋ ❂ ⁂

Monday 9 January 2017

LuckyFine Acne Face Mask Deep Clean Blackhead Remover ( A good replacement to blackhead strips and blackhead extracting tool)

I had previously used either blackhead strips or blackhead extracting tool for removing blackheads. the strips only helpful in removing blackheads from nose while the blackhead extracting tool if used incorrectly can enlarge your pores. I decided to try this mask as a replacement to those two methods of blackhead extraction. used this blackhead removing mask for the first time today. I only applied it to my nose and checks as the odour of the mask was a bit overpowering but I guess that might be because of active ingredients however I got used to of it after a few minutes. After application I felt a bit of tingling sensation which also disappeared after few minutes. After that I let it dry which took about 15 minutes. When the mask has dried I peeled it off and it came out quite well in one piece. I saw a lot of white heads which were pulled out together with the mask. My skin was actually looking refreshed on the area I used the mask and didn't go red. The mask does adhere to your skin very tightly so when you pull it out, do it steady and slow so more black white head are pulled out with the mask. you will also feel your skin is pulling but its normal. I believe its a good substitute of blackhead strips as you can cover larger area on your face not only the nose and cheeks but entire face. also its better then extracting tool because you have less chance of getting enlarged pores by incorrect use as this mask require putting no pressure or need extra care so its easy, fast and safest way of removing blackheads.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Sellers in Electricals