★ ☆ ✰ ✯ ✡ ✪ ✶ ✱ ✲ ✴ ✼ ✻ ✵ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❖ ❄ ❆ ❋ ❂ ⁂

Thursday 19 January 2017

Nice sparkly pillow case






 

This pillow cover is very stylish and can bring life to any room. It's fun, exciting and unique. This pillow cover came very well protected in an airtight sealed bag. There are two fish scale sequins colours that change when you slides the sequins from one direction to other. The colours I choose are purple and blue and I ordered two. These pillow covers looks fantastic in my living room makes the room more lively. Kids really enjoy playing and writing on pillows and feel very excited when they make a new pattern on these pillows. The overall quality is very good, the zipper is very well concealed and slides and opens/closes without any problem. The back side of pillow is soft velvety fabric. I also feel it helps relive anxiety when I smooth my hands and write on it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Sellers in Electricals