★ ☆ ✰ ✯ ✡ ✪ ✶ ✱ ✲ ✴ ✼ ✻ ✵ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❖ ❄ ❆ ❋ ❂ ⁂

Friday 27 January 2017

KINGLAND Montion Sensor light ( Brighten up my wardrobe)

This LED motion sensor light has lightened up my previously very dark wardrobe. I install this light in the wardrobe where its mostly dark because of the sliding door preventing the light going inside.

I can actually now see things in my wardrobe unlike before when I use to lost things and would have hard time finding specially when I had no time to look for stuff.

This light is very light and has a very simple modern and sleek design. It's quite bright and turns on every time I slide the door of my wardrobe. It does take 6 AAA batteries which seems a lot, however, I have been using this light for a month and it hasn't run out of battery. It also stay on for only few seconds so I guess it won't run out of batteries soon.

The installation was very easy and it stays on the place securely and tightly. Double thumbs up from me.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Sellers in Electricals