★ ☆ ✰ ✯ ✡ ✪ ✶ ✱ ✲ ✴ ✼ ✻ ✵ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❖ ❄ ❆ ❋ ❂ ⁂

Friday 27 January 2017

Tatkraft Handbag Organiser (Great for storage solution)


The Tatkraft handbag organiser came well presented and protected in a sealed plastic bag with product information leaflet. Inside I found 3 handbag organisers. These hand bag organisers are made of thick canvas fabric and each of the organiser has 8 hooks with button closers. The buttons snap and close very tightly and securely and they stay close even with a heaviest handbag is hanged on them, however, 3kg is the maximum weight allowed. There is a S shape Mattel hook to hang this organiser inside the wardrobe.

This handbag organiser actually is a vey multipurpose item as I have hanged my hats, scarfs, belt and handbag and it has helped me massively with saving the space in the drawers. it vertically hang inside my wardrobe making the most of all the empty space I had on my wardrobe rod. It also make it easier for me to find things.

I am very impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of this item. It looks very high quality and feels sturdy and strong.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Sellers in Electricals