★ ☆ ✰ ✯ ✡ ✪ ✶ ✱ ✲ ✴ ✼ ✻ ✵ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❖ ❄ ❆ ❋ ❂ ⁂

Thursday 19 January 2017

Peak-pulse (Ab roller that works)

I joined the gym for a while but my busy routine made me cancel my membership. Then I was looking for gym equipments that I can use at home. I tried a few things like resistance bands, foam roller and following exercises on tv but didn't like or continued any of those routine. Then this ab roller caught my attention. It looked simple and easy to use and seems like it will target the area I was particularly interested to tone "my abs". The peak pulse ab roller came in a retail box and inside I found two wheels, one metal bar, two handle padding for bar, one stopper, knee pad and a instruction leaflet. The assembly of the roller was very easy and doesn't need instruction to follow. When I use the roller first time, I was very impressed that such a simple thing can actually be so powerful and enjoyable to use. I admit that I actually enjoyed doing the exercise using this roller and didn't wanted to stop. I could feel my muscle on my abs stretching and contracting on every roll. The stopper really helped to define how far I wanted to roll and the knee pad provided comfort and support. I believe if I continue using this ab roller, which I am very motivated to do, I will definitely achieve the results. It's also very affordable, portable and made of high quality materials. Highly recommended. Very happy with this roller.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Sellers in Electricals